Goodwall is the leading professional development network for the next generation. We leverage technology and an ecosystem of purpose-driven partners to empower youth on their journey through the world of education & work to reach their full potential. An award-winning, fast-growing social enterprise community of 1.8M users from 150+ countries, we offer a new model for youth to showcase themselves, connect, and find opportunities.
With over 55 team members from across Europe and Asia, Goodwall is financially and strategically backed by leading investors. We’ve raised over $20M in funding and caught the media’s attention with features in the likes of Forbes, Wall Street Journal and CNN.
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to join our growing team, working alongside our Founders, crafting Goodwall’s narrative and providing thought leadership around our Comms. As well as this, the Communications Manager will provide PR expertise and communications write-ups for the corporate partnerships we form.
- Develop and implement a cohesive communications strategy and plan which align with the vision and objectives of Goodwall .
- Provide leadership for special communications projects that enhance our corporate reputation towards generating more in-bound partnership leads.
- Partner with BD and Marketing to design, execute high-impact campaigns that showcase our programs with corporate, HigherEd and non-profit sector partners.
- Measure the impact of marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage proactive digital and social media strategies.
- Update content across platforms and social media channels on an on-going basis.
- Manage and support key stakeholders in order to increase awareness of the Goodwall brand.
- At least 5 years experience in a Communications/PR role ideally in both B2C and B2B environments
- Proven success in designing and executing communications strategies
- Ability to quickly develop impactful, global campaigns on our platform and various media, while working effectively with our international partners, marketing team and creative teams remotely and across time zones
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to leverage a game-changing product to build the professional community for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.